Thursday, January 20, 2011

More emails from Judy

I tell my mom that I am going to Cabo for my good friend Priscilla's wedding in June. She tells me that she and Jim have been asked to go with some friends on a Mexican cruise:
"We're not going on the Mexican cruise- for me it's the drug war activity- in today's news they just found 14 people beheaded in Acapulco. We're planning a Sicily trip later this year with friends, so that will be enough for me. But you have fun. Love, Mom"

A more recent email from Judy was after we had 5 days of rain in Southern California and there were some bad pile ups on the freeways:
"Saw there was a bad accident on PCH in Newport Beach. Not surprising there were as many dead and injured with the way everyone drives on those highways. Love, Mom"

I love my mom but she totally reminds me of the skit on Saturday Night Live where Debbie Downer has a depressing answer for every conversation. Waa Waa Waa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment